Game Operation:
As an action game, "Battle of the
Saints" has its excellent sense
blow, operating three heroes will
give you difference gaming
experience.
All of the game 's UI is fine design
for mobile devices , and interface
features clear and not cluttered .
Game using a virtual joystick plus
skills key operation in the battle , a
key moderate size , responsive and
easy to operate .
Game Features:
Full 3D
characters and 3D
scenes , can freely
change the
perspective
The three hero
types, occupation
distinctive features,
a strong sense of
fighting
Six scenes will
give you a
completely different
mode of experience
Varied modeling
of The BOSS and
mobs, AI as well
A wide variety of
weapons and Buff
Note: This game is online and
offline, You choose the mode.
Required Android : 2.2 and up.
Version : 1.01
Download Links : [ARMV7
Download APK:
ZippyShare:
Battle Of The Saints I v1.01 APK
[Unlimited Gold]
ZippyShare:
Battle Of The Saints I v1.01 APK
[Normal]
Download DATA:
ZippyShare:
Battle Of The Saints I DATA
How to Install:
Install the apk
Put the data folder
to sdcard/Android/
obb/...
Launch and play
No comments:
Post a Comment